The New Leadership Development Lifecycle is a Continuous and Collaborative Process that Drives Business Outcomes
Life Moves Fast. Business Moves Faster.
Leadership as we know it is changing. CEOs are no longer effective as lone Captains in charge of navigating the ship alone; it is now expected they collaborate with others in the organization to insure the success of the business. The new leadership model requires new competencies that include the ability to share knowledge, power, credit, and be willing to take risks. The ability to drive collaboration has never been more crucial to the success and sustainability of the organization, as it is the core to driving innovation, performance, bottom line growth, and in creating employee engagement throughout the workforce.
Workforce Knowledge Transfer is at the Heart of all Effective Learning & Leadership Development Initiatives
Collaboration is also emerging as a critical function in learning. Strategies that focus on knowledge transfer and improving business outcomes must now be central to learning goals, and the virtual and social technologies that facilitate this new culture are becoming the backbone of high-performing companies.
These collaborative processes are now able to leverage the knowledge of individuals, groups, and the collective workforce towards while creating a critical new resource for the organization. In addition, the infrastructure that facilitates collaborative is also the foundation for generating innovation, but even more important it allows for almost perfect alignment with business goals.
If Your Leadership Isn’t Driving Collaboration, Your Organization is at Risk
The blueprint for creating 21st Century leaders and knowledge workers has rapidly changed, and the strategies and tools that worked just a couple of years ago are no longer as effective.
Virtual and Social Technologies Are Becoming the Backbone of High-Performing Companies
Collaboration is the Cornerstone in Creating a True Culture Change
Social media/networking has changed everything. With the workforce’s collective knowledge leveraged as an instantaneous resource, organizations are able to perform like never before. We will demonstrate how to drive innovation by establishing virtual or “real” communities and processes for formal collaboration — even if you don’t have a social network.
New Learning and Leadership Development Models Create Perfect Alignment to Business Goals
To help your organization achieve real business alignment and true measurable results that affect growth and financial outcomes, we will showcase leading organizations that excel in their execution of new learning and leadership development ideas, strategies and tools. These leading case studies and expert practitioners will demonstrate how they directly affected the growth of their organizations and transformed their cultures into an engaged, high-performing workforce.
Why You Need This Conference:
As the only learning and leadership development event, we will fully examine the new process of organizational learning and leadership building, and how to align leaders with a ready workforce with the strategies that build innovation, financial growth and develop new business solutions.
- Learn how to connect learning and executive development with business outcomes and employee performance
- Understand the new learning lifecycle - how to keep the knowledge transfer process fresh and effective for the long-term
- See the new, collaborative, on-the-job approaches that allow you to identify and accelerate development of high potentials
- Get the newest thinking on how women add the strategic edge in balancing boardroom mentality
- Understand how these new perspectives affect the businesses, and how women in senior executive positions can improve critical decisions, corporate positioning and organizational messaging
- Learn first-hand how collaborative leadership models can change your culture and drive innovation
- Discover the inside story from leading practitioners about the learning and development tools and programs they consider to be “go-to” resources
- Uncover the newest strategies in how succession planning drives leadership development initiatives
- Demystify social technology — understand the critical issues involved with implementing, structuring, and sustaining this collaborative platform
- Learn the newest trends and directions in learning and executive development and understand how the current technology shifts affect the performance, competitiveness and the business outcomes of your organization
Preliminary Titles Include:
- Why Every Organization Needs to Infuse Collaboration into Leadership Strategy
- The Virtual Learning Community: Using Social Media to Create Pockets of Collaboration, Innovation, and Real-Time Learning in the Organization
- Leaders Developing Leaders 2.0: Best Practices and Lessons Learned for Encouraging Executive Mentorship
- The New Learning Lifecycle: How the Culture of Ongoing Learning Impacts the Future of Learning, Talent Development and the New Role of the CLO – Panel Discussion
- Applying “Real Life” to Leadership Development – Programs that Develop New Skills In Solving Pressing Business Issues
- The New ROI Challenge: Demonstrating Measurable Results from Social and Informal Learning While Linking to Business Performance
- Collaborative Learning: Driving Tangible Business Results, Performance, Engagement and Innovation
- Helping Managers Meet the Challenges, Needs and Development of High Potentials
- Developing Champions for Your Projects: Getting Leadership Buy-In to Create Real Results
- Succession Planning in an Unpredictable Market
- The Future of LMS: New Learning and Development Technologies That Help Align to Business Goals
- Refining Hi-Po Selection Criteria and Increasing Bench Strength: Identifying, Supporting and Mentoring High Potentials and Next Generation Leaders
Join the HCI Learning and Leadership Development event and learn how what it takes to develop leaders that understand business, global and people challenges. Understand how learning propels your organization forward through collaboration and the new learning technologies that engage employees and drive innovation. Discover how to develop communities of sharing and learning that foster high performing cultures.
Sign up now! Click here to add it to your cart.
For additional information, including a special pricing option for company-wide participation, or if you would like assistance with registration, please contact Shane Lennon anytime at 866.538.1909 x1904.
*Please note that not all presenters use slides, or do not give permission to distribute their presentation or video, so we are not able to provide slides and videos for every presenter.