Even if you can't make it to New York City, you and your company can still be part of HCI's Virtual Strategic Talent Acquisition Conference to explore new pathways to this strategic relevancy.
Talent Acquisition: Above and Beyond Recruiting
Facing increased pressure from your executive leaders to find top talent, and frustrated by your organization's ability to do it? You're not alone. At first glance, it would seem that consistently hiring the right people for critical roles shouldn't be so hard, especially with the current unemployment rate. Supply is deep and technology is abundant; you should have a large talent pipeline filled with quality candidates. But it doesn't exist. The ending of the recession has the C-suite focused on talent, and on top of your recruiting challenges, your executive team demands updates and analytics on issues like sourcing for key roles, social outreach, brand impact and technology ROI. The good news: The solution lies within the recruiting team itself. When addressing today's most pressing business issues, the right talent, a great strategy and the right tools, can accomplish great feats.
Building off of last year’s sold-out event, this year’s 2012 Talent Acquisition conference features dedicated networking sessions, learning, and thought-leadership in three areas: Social Media & Technology, Candidate Sourcing & Technology, and Recruitment Optimization.
Social Media & Technology
The use of social media is at an unprecedented high with two-thirds of the global population online every day. Some organizations assume that any social media presence is better than none, but have found that without a clear strategy, this can in fact be more harmful than helpful. There are new technology tools released everyday promising to ease the challenges of recruiting, but knowing which one will truly impact your acquisition strategy can be hard to determine. Unlike in previous years, you’re now in a situation where measuring the ROI of social recruiting is possible; enabling you to keep a close eye on your efforts and allowing course correction when and where needed. Learn how to:
- Move recruiting from a cost center to a profit center using social media.
- Optimize SEO and branding to become an employer of choice.
- Evaluate your social media efforts with a true ROI measurement.
Even with an over-abundance of talent available, it’s still difficult to source over-performing hires. In addition, today’s top candidates are for the most part, already employed but keeping their options open. Organizations are now required, more than ever to account for the passive candidate and to develop new, competitive strategies to lure them away from their current job. With online resources growing exponentially, new sources to find talent are on the rise. Do you know how to leverage today's innovative technology to target and secure top talent needed now, and in the future?
Learn how to:
- Use mobile technology for targeted sourcing.
- Make diversity recruiting a seamless, integrated practice to hire top talent.
- Tap into the passive candidate market and win the best talent from your competitors.
Even with the best, most innovative ideas in place, you will only be successful with the right team carrying out your strategies. Choosing the right people for the team and eliminating “innovation killers” is of the utmost importance. Once you have your optimal team in place, keeping them motivated and constantly developing them is the next challenge. Easing the burden of the more mundane aspects of recruiting will keep the team fresh and able to create new, competitive strategies to edge out the competition for the best talent. Learn how to:
- Develop preemptive strategies to end reactive recruiting.
- Streamline time to hire with the use of assessments and new-age reference checking.
- Acquire and develop innovative recruiters.
In addition to the case studies from real practitioners that you’ve come to expect from only HCI, sessions will be lead by some of the best talent minds in the business and will provide actionable strategies to implement change within your organization.
We are already preparing for the 2012 STA event, which will take place in May 2012 in New York City, so sign up now for our Early Early Bird special, and lock in HCI's deepest discount. The standard conference price is $1,995, Please contact Shane Lennon at 866.538.1909 x1904 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Highlights from the 2011 Conference
Inside Recruiting channel podcast on TotalPicture Radio where Peter Clayton reported from the HCI Strategic Talent Acquisition Conference with Paul Marchand, vice president of global talent acquisition at PepsiCo.
Peter Clayton with a special interview, recorded at the HCI Strategic Talent Acquisition Conference in New York City, Holly Paul Managing Director and U. S. Recruiting Leader at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) .
Special Conference Features for Attendees
- Roundtable Benchmarking Discussions — Benchmark with your peers & colleagues — discover best practices and find help to problems you're currently facing
- Structured Networking Cocktail Party — Cocktails, business card exchange, and lots of speed meetings
- Blogger's Corner — Live blogging throughout conference to share with your colleagues unable to attend
- Pre-Conference Webcasts — Live sneak peak at highlights from keynote presentations
- Free Gift — Get your STA 2012 tote filled with a lot to take home!
- The HCI Easy-Chair Book Club — Selections, reviews, and favorites from Speakers, Industry Experts, and HCI Practice and Community Leaders
- The White Paper Lounge — Hosting a repository of papers from speakers, analysts, and corporate thought leaders
Earn Credits Towards Leading Industry Certifications — With Live or Virtual Attendance!
Learn more about the conference and view the full agenda.
Keep Me Updated
Stay up to date on the latest 2012 Strategic Talent Acquisition Conference happenings and news!