Human Capital Institute Announces 2015 Strategic HR Training Course Schedule
In-depth Courses Provide HR Leaders and Practitioners with the Skills to Align Human Capital with Business Strategy and Drive Continuous Innovation
NEW YORK (October 28, 2014) – The Human Capital Institute (HCI), the global institution for strategic talent management, today announced its extensive schedule of strategic HR training courses being conducted throughout 2015. Held in major metropolitan areas across the U.S. and Canada, as well as online and as onsite corporate training, HCI’s courses provide attendees with the frameworks, tools and best practices to unlock the potential of their workforce and ensure the ongoing success of their organizations.
As companies today strive to remain competitive and operate sustainably, the main differentiator, more often than not, is the people they employ. But the challenge for many organizations lies in integrating their human capital with overall business strategy. This requires new talent management practices and methodologies that drive continued innovation and enable organizations to achieve sustainable competitive advantage and growth. Through its comprehensive training courses, HCI delivers the knowledge to do just that, providing the insight and expertise to implement solutions to real-world talent and leadership challenges.
Delivered by a highly qualified faculty of senior executives and practitioners, business school professors and thought leaders, all proven experts in strategic talent management, HCI’s courses provide HR professionals, line managers and business executives with the opportunity to learn best practices to improve business performance. Throughout 2015, HCI will deliver the following courses:
- Human Capital Strategist (HCS) Certification – A widely recognized credential for strategic knowledge in talent management, HCS certification provides the foundational framework, practical application and tools for professionals in HR, Organizational Development, Recruitment and Corporate Learning to enhance workplace performance.
- Strategic Workforce Planning (SWP) Certification –The SWP program is the first professional certification of its kind, providing participants with subject matter expertise and proficiency in creating a qualitative decision framework to inform and transform organizational strategy.
- Strategic HR Business Partners Course (sHRBP) –. The sHRBP course emphasizes the skills needed by HR professionals to align workforce objectives with organizational goals and be a stronger business partner, from understanding the business and improving the workforce to solving problems and making things happen.
- Talent Acquisition Strategist Certification (TAS) – The TAS Course teaches HR professionals the skills they need to solve key challenges by building more consultative relationships with hiring managers, gaining a strategic view of workforce planning and analytics, and adopting and mastering a new set of recruiting tools.
- Building Meaningful Analytics (BMA) – A strong analytics capability is the core foundation upon which to build a strategy for guiding decisions; the BMA course provides participants with a defined process for applying filters based on the use, impact and measurement principles, while showing how to create a talent scorecard that ties directly back to organizational strategy.
- Talent Management for Business Leaders – Powered by CorpU, HCI’s newest course aims to help business leaders get the best their people have to offer. By learning how to develop, coach and make meaning for employees, they can continually boost their performance and enhance the performance of the company as a whole.
“To be successful in today’s challenging economy and competitive hiring landscape, organizations must adopt new paradigms and implement the best practices that can elevate their talent strategies and foster a high-performing workforce,” said Carl Rhodes, HCI’s chief executive officer. “HCI’s 2015 strategic HR courses are designed to equip human capital leaders and professionals with the most relevant, cutting-edge information and practical experience they need to drive their teams to ongoing success.”
HCI’s 2015 course schedule can be accessed at: http://www.hci.org/events/schedule?type=2. To learn more, please contact Shane Lennon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Human Capital Institute (HCI)
HCI is the global association for strategic talent management and new economy leadership, and a clearinghouse for best practices and new ideas. Our network of expert practitioners, Fortune 1000 and Global 2000 corporations, government agencies, global consultants and business schools contribute a stream of constantly evolving information, the best of which is organized, analyzed and shared with members through HCI communities, research, education and events. For more information, please visit www.hci.org.