Getting Your House in Order: Four Pillars that Support Internal Brand Development and Employee EngagementWebcast:
Andrea Procaccino, Global Head of Learning & Development, Avon Products, Inc.
More than anything else, the Internet and all of the social tools on it have made building communities of thought easier than ever. In business, these platforms are an ideal learning opportunity to leverage collaboration, knowledge exchange, and brainstorming — helping companies get the most out of their employees while finding a cost effective solution that still allows for all of the benefits of face-to-face collaboration.
In this session you will learn:
• How these new technologies break from traditional schools of thought and can be more effective
• What kinds of business opportunities and projects have resulted from these social communities
• How organizations can promote the creation and development of internal social communities, andhow to get leadership buy-in to do so
• How to use these technologies to increase learning and engagement of employees.
• How to implement one of these technologies as part of your overall learning platform
Presented by: Pamela Stroko, Talent Management Expert & Evangelist, Oracle
“Talent, the final frontier…This is the challenge of HR and business leaders everywhere….to seek out new talent, to explore innovative ways to engage people, to give businesses new life and new pathways to delivering results, to boldly go where no one has gone before.”
As HR and business leaders we are always looking for best practices and innovative ideas to help move our organizations forward—what organizations are connecting engagement, career development, performance, leadership, and people development to truly produce game-changing results? Since the mid-1960’s Starfleet and Starfleet Academy have given us a model of leadership, people development, values, and engagement that serve as an example of great practices that can help an organization deliver on its mission and produce extraordinary results.
In this session we will explore the business lessons of Starfleet—the best practices that have application to our organizations today. What are the take-aways and how do you apply them to your organization? Participants in this session will walk away with a journey map of engagement, development, and performance drivers that will help you build your customized roadmap to superior business performance.