For several years of my long career, I worked in the Supply Chain department of a global Fortune 500 company. I quickly learned the value of following a structured RFP process when determining which supplier to use for a particular item or service. The enjoyable portion of the experience was the wide variety of running RFPs for items which ranged anywhere from purchasing vehicles and vehicle parts, all the way to purchasing Hispanic marketing services. Assessing the right HR technology purchase should be no different.Read more
Imagine your organization has done the following…
- Had a key area of your business that had long been underperforming due to a variety of factors.
- Determined that you needed to act immediately to address that key area; let’s call it “Plan A”.
- Did everything in your power to address the specific need and did so in a matter that places all of your future success on the outcome of that investment; Plan A.
- Even further, Plan A is so heavily invested in, your organization barters away possible “Plans B, C and D” to secure success for Plan A.
- Let’s see how this plays out…
Imagine if you had a group of trusted friends and business contacts who could find you the perfect person to fill a crucial position at your company. Better still, imagine if that group could line up a fantastic new hire for your business at minimal cost, with minimal stress. It would mean less reliance on expensive and hit-and-miss traditional job advertising methods, as well as more chance of finding talent which was the right ‘fit’ for your organization.Read more