HCI Talent Innovation Awards (TIAs) recognize organizations and executives who have created significant change through innovative Talent Management practices or initiatives. Awards are presented annually at HCI'S National Human Capital Summit, in a ceremony designed to showcase innovative new ideas that have produced real and measurable results.
Unless declined by the graduate, MHCS Practicums are placed in nomination, and will be reviewed as Award contenders.
- Awards are granted for innovation in Talent Strategy, Acqusition, Development and Leadership
- Nominations are accepted throughout the calendar year
- Nominations are reviewed and vetted by a committee of expert Talent Management practioners
- Semi-Finalists will submit a detailed case study and present to the Reviewing Panel
- Finalist Recommendations are passed to a panel of distinguished judges
- Awardees are selected on the basis of their advancement of the practice, innovation, and measurable impact