The HCS Alumni Network is a private discussion group for HCS and MHCS designated professionals. Ask questions, exchange ideas, discuss, debate, learn and share knowledge with your forward-looking executive peers in the new field of Strategic Talent Management. Network discussions include HCS Faculty and, periodically, their guests from academia, human capital consulting and research firms, and global corporations.
Through your HCI Membership, you will have access to thousands of articles, webcasts, podcasts, videos and research studies, addressing every step along the talent management lifecycle. Each resource can be commented on, rated, saved, forwarded - and shared as the basis for a new discussion in the Alumni Network
News, Updates and Help
HCS Faculty post news and recent articles to the Alumni Network, and encourages new discussions around cutting-edge topics and current events. The Alumni Network is also a dynamic forum for help, as faculty, peers and experts all weigh-in to help solve your most important issues.
CHCE Social Network Platform
The HCS Alumni Network is fully integrated with HCI's social networking platform, which includes the following features:
- Customizable Member Profile and My HCI Home Page
- Join or create your own social network and discussion groups
- Tag, share, rate and recommend web pages, documents, videos, podcasts, webcasts, research and books
- Daily feeds for HCI Top 100 talent, leadership and innovation blogs
- Mail, message, chat and collaborate across borders and time zones