When the senior leadership of Avis Budget Group (ABG) identified a competitive threat to their business, they needed an innovative solution to help grow market share while differentiating their services. Committed to developing their women leaders and a diverse workforce, senior leaders called on 29 of their top female leaders across the organization to develop and execute a new strategy that would strengthen the company’s marketplace advantage. In this Keynote Video, Kaye Ceille and Barbara Kogen of ABG and Susan Brady of Linkage explain how this "action learning” approach contributes to the advancement of women and real business impact at ABG.
Key insights include:
- The business case for committing to developing female leadership in your organization.
- How a highly focused group of women devised Select and Go: an entirely new program that positioned ABG to meet a critical market need.
- How ABG has continued to invest action learning for female leaders since the initial success of Select and Go.
- Best practices and advice for both women and employers to better support the advancement of female leaders.
- Why the support and involvement of men is crucial to the success of programs like this.