You know the reality: Big Data is taking over the business world, and HR is expected to make decisions—not through feelings, relationships or gut instinct—but with numbers. While HR’s analytics capabilities may have grown as a whole, the talent acquisition function is still trailing in many companies. In this HCI Keynote video, Kris Dunn founder of Fistful of Talent and The HR Capitalist discusses current trends, challenges, and opportunities in talent acquisition analytics.
- Focus on influencing hiring managers instead of executives with your recruiting data.
- Measure your talent acquisition team like you would a sales team.
- Understand the skills, capabilities, and personalities to prioritize when building a talent analytics team.
- Stop reporting on turnover and start trying to predict it; learn how your talent acquisition strategy can improve retention and engagement.
- Use scoreboards to highlight recruiting excellence.