Competition for top talent continues to intensify as organizations use social media and other tools to communicate their employer value propositions (EVPs) to potential candidates. In this Executive Interview, Randy Goldberg, Vice President of Talent Management at Hyatt Hotels, explains how this industry leader is using a combination of social media technology and brand ambassadors to build a differentiated, authentic employer brand that is integrated into every facet of the candidate experience and beyond.
Key Insights Include:
- Hyatt’s realization that, to build a differentiated, effective employer brand, it needed a differentiated employee experience.
- Hyatt’s decision to treat employees like customers by modeling its candidate/employee experience after its guest experience.
- Specific examples of the standards Hyatt established to ensure every candidate and employee has a high-quality, positive experience with the organization.
- A discussion of Hyatt’s social media philosophy and its emphasis on interaction with guests/candidates.
- An inside look at the structure of Hyatt’s brand ambassador program and the role it plays in the hiring and onboarding process.