How do you preserve the characteristics that make your organization great in the face of drastic, continuous change? How do you sustain engagement and cultural continuity when you’re hiring masses of new talent every year? In this HCI Keynote video, Jeff Diana, Chief People Officer of Atlassian, describes how this global software company sustains and nourishes its award-winning values-based culture.
- Design organizational values that work as a system and help your company succeed.
- Embed organizational values throughout the talent lifecycle from recruiting onward.
- Use physical welcome packs and other high-touch practices to deliver a high-quality recruiting and onboarding experience.
- Reinforce values with a peer-driven recognition program.
- Learn how Atlassian embeds its values into its performance management and total rewards strategies.