Presented by: Dr. John Sullivan, CEO, Dr. John Sullivan & Associates
As a leader in talent acquisition, you have undoubtedly noticed and most likely are frustrated by a constant chaotic business and economic environment. There is actually a name for this volatile environment—VUCA—and an approach that allows managers to thrive in a constant state of flux known as “adaptive management.” Organizations that excel under this seemingly chaotic environment are known as adaptive firms.
If you design or manage talent acquisition or workforce planning programs or processes and you want to be a strategic leader, you’ll want to hear how to succeed in an environment that consists of volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity, including:
- Understanding the VUCA environment and the talent acquisition problems that it creates
- Understanding the key elements of “adaptive talent acquisition”
- How to rapidly increase your organization’s talent capabilities to meet business growth needs, decrease labor costs effectively, and grow and shrink in different business units at the same time
- How to hire adaptive and agile employees
- How to develop workforce plans and programs that are agile and adaptive