HCI and Pearson TalentLens have joined forces to give you an exciting development opportunity, free of charge!
We all use a variety of thinking styles in our daily lives, but we tend to favor some but rarely use others—and that hurts our ability to make good decisions. My Thinking Styles™ from Pearson TalentLens helps you find the right balance, so you can make the best choices, in life and at work.
The Seven Powerful Thinking Styles:
Knowing your preferred style will help you approach problems and decisions with the right mindset so you can be more successful.
Between now and May 23rd, we’re giving HCI users access to a complimentary administration of My Thinking Styles and a personalized Development Report. Then on May 23rd at 3:00 EST, Dr. Judy Chartrand will give a brief overview of the seven styles and she’ll help you interpret your results. Your report will unlock a unique combination that will help you be more successful with your decisions, relationships, projects, and every aspect of your life – so don’t miss out!
To take My Thinking Styles and receive your report, complete these steps:
2. Fill out registration information: First Name, Last Name, Email, Login ID and Password
You’ll receive two emails:
* Test Registration – Information on what to do if they lose your connection
* Account Registration – Account registration information (login info and link to view your report)
3. Fill out demographics section and complete the My Thinking Styles Assessment.
4. Once you’ve completed taking the assessment go to https://tara.vitapowered.com/MTS, then enter your login information (if you don’t remember your login information check your email account for the account registration email).
5. Once logged on, select the Results menu to view your report.
* Please print out your report and bring it to the HCI Webcast session on May 23rd.
* My Thinking Styles takes about 10-15 minutes to complete.
* Supported browsers include: IE7> and Firefox 3>