According to research, only 17% of the U.S. workforce is actively searching for jobs. To reach the other 83%, many organizations are investing in social media recruiting to increase employment brand awareness and connect with potential candidates. In this HCI keynote video, JD Cummings and Lily Siegel-Gardner of Chipotle Mexican Grill explain how this leading restaurant chain uses authentic storytelling to showcase its employment brand and build its candidate pipeline using a variety of social media channels.
- Use social media to tell employee success stories and change negative perceptions in the talent market.
- Collaborate with your marketing department to develop impactful social media content.
- Discover the key measures of success for social recruiting initiatives.
- Learn how mobile-friendly recruiting tools can significantly increase the success of social recruiting.