Employee referral programs can be a powerful part of your talent acquisition strategy. But what if your employees don’t trust the referral process? Faced with 10-15% annual growth, informational technology research and advisory firm Gartner needed a referral program capable of supporting its increased need for talent. In this HCI Keynote video, Judy Chin Wong, Vice President of Global Talent Acquisition at Gartner, explains how this global organization completely overhauled its employee referral process.
- Assign a dedicated individual or team to manage employee referrals.
- Learn how to establish a single point of entry for referrals to manage the quality and consistency of their experience.
- Educate employees on what quality referrals look like for given roles.
- Implement “lightning rounds” with employees to brainstorm referrals from their personal networks.
- Discover ways to make your referral program work in cultures like Japan where employees are not as comfortable with sharing their personal networks.