Presented By: Darcy Antonellis, President, Technical Operations at Warner Bros. Entertainment and Mark Austin, Director, Organization Development at Warner Bros. Entertainment
The entertainment industry is experiencing tremendous change due to new and emerging distribution platforms, changing consumer preferences and habits, and shifting business models. To address these changes, Warner Bros. Entertainment has sought out a new group of innovators — its employees.
Countless studies and testimonials will point to the significance of an engaged workforce when navigating large-scale changes, most of which are crafted and mandated from the top of the house. Learn how Warner Bros. is building on its rich history as an industry innovator and turning traditional methods on their side by engaging its global employees to inspire and generate game-changing products, services and processes that address the changing entertainment landscape.
Specific areas of focus include:
- Using core employee engagement drivers – e.g., development, challenging work and purpose — to build an organic innovation strategy across the Company
- Designing an engagement ‘surge’ that puts accountability for engagement into the employee’s hands
- Blending future-focused organization development methodologies, talent development practices and social networking technologies to facilitate a culture of collaboration, risk-taking and customer focus
- A business executive’s perspective on the role and significance of employee engagement as a key ingredient for building and sustaining a competitive advantage
- Lessons learned that are relevant across industries and geographies