Professor Anna Tavis will share her (and Peter Capelli’s) findings from their October 2016 article, “The Performance Management Revolution: The Focus Shifts from Accountability to Learning” in the Harvard Business Review. How do you decide what your end performance management system should look like? Before any human resources professional embarks on a performance management revolution—or a scaled down approach to performance management—each organization needs to embark on its own cultural discovery process. First find the natural rhythm of your organization and its people to develop the timing of your feedback system.
You will learn:
- How to get—and keep—executive sponsorship.
- How to align individual and company goals.
- How will you reward for performance.
- How will you identify poor performers.
- How to avoid legal troubles.