How can a recognition program make your organization more innovative? In this HCI Keynote video, Anna Reed, who focuses on Recognition and Rewards at Capital One, describes how this leading banking organization revamped a stagnant recognition program support the company mission of transforming banking for good.
- Find creative, unexpected ways to say “thank you” to employees at all levels of the organization.
- Leverage design thinking principles to build a recognition program that is functional and meaningful to the end user – the employee.
- Empower business leaders with real-time access to recognition data.
- Consider how different approaches to recognition (e.g., celebrating milestones, peer-to-peer, etc.) can engage people and support behavior change across your organization.
- Use “recognition champions” to support and socialize your recognition program enterprise-wide.