What do you do when your CEO and half the executive suite jump ship? Change is inevitable in the modern economy, but it can have a devastating impact on employee engagement. In this HCI Keynote video, Jim O'Gorman, Senior Vice President of Talent and Organization at Hulu, describes how this premium, streaming TV company navigated a tumultuous period by transforming its culture and its approach to talent management.
- Discover how to leverage radical transparency to manage change.
- Learn why your company culture must not only be healthy but aligned to business strategy.
- Understand that cultural transformation requires the courage to kill “sacred cows.”
- Build HR’s business acumen with temporary rotations in other functions.
- Rigorously measure your impact on engagement and culture over time.