In this keynote video, hear from Estela Vazquez Perez , Director of Employment Brand at the Royal Bank of Canada (RBC), as she discusses how RBC has achieved its current brand power. With more than 79,000 people in 46 countries, Brand Finance ranks RBC as the most valuable brand in Canada, 16th in the world by brand value, top 10 global brand as an asset manager, and measured by enterprise value, RBC is also worth more than some of the top 10 banks in the world.
Learn how Estela has worked to balance the employment brand at RBC with the consumer brand, and hear firsthand some of the data and strategies used to make the business case.
Key insights include:
- The definition of a brand – and how leaders can better discuss its implications and effect on the business.
- Why brand alignment and integration into business strategy is critical for success.
- How to integrate employer brand objectives with human resources, marketing, branding, communication and social media to ensure the highest impact.
- What role HR needs to play in the movement from a transactional recruitment approach to a meaningful purposeful proposal to job seekers.
- How to design and present a strong organizational brand, and what platforms and technologies can best support those goals.