- Overview of the 2013 Global Engagement trends
- Corrolation between social and cultural differences and employee engagement
- Preview the insights from this report covered in a companion webcast:
2013 Employee Engagement Trends: The Motivation Gap
In 2012, Hay Group research revealed that depressed levels of employee engagement and enablement were stunting global business performance with:
- Just two-thirds of worldwide employees engaged
- Firms losing ground to the highest performing organizations
- Company loyalty hitting a new five-year low
- More than 40 percent of the global workforce intending to leave their jobs within five years
- Have things changed for the better or have levels of engagement fallen further?
Watch this webcast where Mark Royal, Senior Principal, Hay Group Insight, reveals 2013 global findings.