Webcast on Demand
In 2012, Hay Group research revealed that depressed levels of employee engagement and enablement were stunting global business performance with:
- Just two-thirds of worldwide employees engaged
- Firms losing ground to the highest performing organizations
- Company loyalty hitting a new five-year low
- More than 40 percent of the global workforce intending to leave their jobs within five years
- Have things changed for the better or have levels of engagement fallen further?
Register now for this webinar where Mark Royal, Senior Principal, Hay Group Insight, will reveal our 2013 global findings! Don’t miss out!