HR professionals have spent decades trying to get a seat at the CEO’s “table” – where leadership is shapes the direction of the organization.
Now that HR has finally earned its seat, it is time to shift our mindset and rethink the role of HR in organizations. It is no longer about aligning your HR strategy to the enterprise strategy; it is about stepping up and being proactive within the organization’s leadership team to identify which components of the enterprise strategy HR will own, drive and influence. As an HR leader, you need to consider the workforce, workplace and technological disruptions facing the organization, identify which ones are most important, and define how HR will drive real business impact. Using a research based approach, “The Rise of the Social Enterprise: 2018 Global Human Capital Trends” showcases a profound shift facing business leaders worldwide. This shift reflects the growing importance of social capital in shaping an organization’s purpose, guiding its relationships with stakeholders, and influencing its ultimate success or failure.
You will learn:
- The workplace, workforce, and technology disruptions that are affecting organizations
- How to reframe your HR Strategy to address disruption and build an impactful partnership with the business
- How the new definition of HR Strategy can create a sustainable future and drive business performance by:
- Proactively navigating disruptions
- Improving productivity
- Evolving culture and purpose
- How a simple 5-step approach can help you to start developing a true HR Strategy and understand the business strategy and know what HR should own, enable, or help to deliver