In this 13 minute interview with Jennifer Candee, Head of Global Talent Acquisition, SABMiller, we ask her:
• In your role as a Head of Global Talent Acquisition how are you currently navigating the STEM skills gap?
• What are you currently doing and what are you working toward?
• How involved do employers need to be to close the integration loop between employers, universities, parents, and students?
• How can the business community as a whole, with competition aside, best collaborate to address the disconnect between education output and employer need?
Click Here to view the Talent Pulse Research (Available 6/30/15)
For more information on the 2015 Strategic Talent Acquisition Conference - Click Here
In this 8 minute interview with Amy George, Vice President of Talent, Diversity and Inclusion, Terex Corporation, we ask her:
• How far into the future do companies need to go to ensure they are not victim to the skills gap for their critical positions?
• How do company’s best communicate the skills that they need to the younger generations and in your communication?
• Whose responsibility in the organization is it to be proactive with this message?
• We know that there are challenges of gender diversity in manufacturing roles does that make it more or less important to emphasize diversity within a skills shortage?