Presented By: Barbara Zimmerman, Alex Baranpuria | Webcast Aired: July 17, 2012
The only constant is change. In this webinar, we will briefly examine key macro trends impacting executive recruitment. Global talent shortages, increased mobility, and technological & social media advances demand new recruiting strategies for a new era.
Through new recruiting models, new technologies and social networking, there are tools available to attract, recruit and retain high quality mid through senior level executive talent. We will drill down to examine the traditional recruiting model and why the new recruiting model has now supplanted it.
Five Critical Trends Forcing The Adoption Of The New Recruiting Model:
1. Global and domestic economic influences have led to pricing pressures.
2. Multi-position demands and time urgencies have altered recruiting needs.
3. Organizations are internalizing their executive search functions.
4. The rise of social media has changed the platforms available and the very nature of recruiting.
5. Organizations of any size can succeed in the ‘war for talent’ with the new recruiting model