Keynote Presenter: Robert Cancalosi, Chief Learning Officer at GE Healthcare
The tumultuous impact of the recent global recession has leadership teams all over the world struggling to identify the critical leadership skills to achieve sustainable growth. Clearly what has worked in the past is no longer a recipe for success in such a volatile and unpredictable future.
The recent research on over 25 global organizations and points of view from numerous external consultants validate that there are many different leadership competencies that companies are blending together and refining to find a competitive human capital advantage for growth.
The one enduring characteristic for sustainable growth in both good and bad economic times is based upon the establishment of a strong culture of Leadership & Innovation.
This session will highlight some of GEHC’s practices along with research on why an Innovative Culture is so important for short and long term growth along with some examples and success stories of where it is being done effectively today.
Participants will be able to walk away with the following:
- Get a glimpse of 2-3 GE Healthcare practices on driving an innovative culture
- Understand what some of the new research on Leadership & Innovation is revealing
- Evaluate a few methods of how to use Imagination for Growth
- Introduce a few new contemporary frameworks to assess the climate for innovation
- Provide a framework of how to effectively think about your next steps