What do you do when you realize your company’s entire strategic leadership team is expected to retire within the next decade? In this Keynote Video, Mark Fernandes, Chief Leadership Officer at Luck Companies, explains how this third generation family-owned and run building materials company is preparing for this future reality with an innovative approach to succession planning and leadership development.
Key insights include:
- An overview of Luck’s Values Based Leadership approach to developing and engaging talent.
- Why 66% of leaders’ base pay and bonuses depend on their alignment to Luck’s values and the engagement of their people.
- How Luck ensures current and future leaders of people are authentically working and living in alignment with company values.
- How Luck ensures succession plans are executed by requiring senior leaders to meet regularly with key stakeholders for each key position.
- Best practices and advice on how organizations can apply Luck’s insights to their own development and succession strategies.