Employment brand strategy is predominantly understood as a way to attract and hire top talent. At RBC however, the employment brand team is equally focused on the experiences of current employees as it is on supporting talent acquisition goals. In this HCI Keynote Highlights video, Estela Vazquez Perez of RBC explains how this holistic approach contributes to a more authentic, consistent employment brand that both appeals to candidates and engages employees.
- Learn how to build a dedicated employment brand function to focus on the entire talent lifecycle.
- Design an employment brand to speak to your audience’s emotions and intellect.
- Engage employees with branded experiences that reflect your company values.
- Find ways to repurpose employee experiences that will differentiate your employment brand in the market and attract external candidates.
- Recognize how to tailor your employment brand to reach key talent segments with meaningful, compelling messaging.