Are your engagement initiatives producing the cultural change and business results that you hoped they would? How would you know if they were? In this HCI Keynote video, panelists from United Technologies, Best Buy, and Enterprise Holdings explain how they are connecting survey data with key business metrics to measure engagement programs’ viability and promote leader accountability for company culture.
- Analyze survey data to find what drives engagement, retention, and business value for your organization.
- Consider setting retention and engagement goals for managers.
- Use data to make your workforce not only diverse, but inclusive too.
- Help managers and employees take concrete actions to support cultural health.
- Link engagement scores to profitability, revenue, and other key performance indicators in your organization.