New advances in the field of neuroscience may help us unravel the mystery of leadership effectiveness as well as improve manifold areas of the workplace. To support HR and talent management professionals in using the newly-discovered lessons of neuroscience to better their organizations, this UNC Executive Development white paper:
- Provides an overview of the emerging field of neuroscience;
- Introduces the concept of “neuroleadership”
- Explores how to apply neuroscience findings to improve the workplace;
- Provides examples of how neuroscience can improve leadership practices, change management, innovation and creativity, and employee engagement, and;
- Presents a summary of the top five social rewards and threats as a means to improve employee and organizational performance.