Asking for your employees to be engaged with their work without giving them the space, time, and skills to do so is like asking someone to get into physical shape without giving them access to a gym or any actionable information on diet or exercise.
Enabling engagement - like most things - comes with knowledge and practice. If you want your people to connect you must give them practice connecting.
That’s where Second City Works comes in. We take our play very seriously and our improv-based methodologies will provide you with engagement exercises that you can take back to the office to allow your employees to increase their focus, intention, empathy and overall commitment as individuals to the goals of your business.
You will learn:
- Conversation tools that will make you rethink the unintentional intent that comes across to others
- Improv tools that improve communication, conversations, and engagement
- How to spread the fun while training front-line managers with these easy exercises
- Simple Improv tools that create a big impact in communication and conversations
- Conversation tools that foster respect and real communication