Lisa Johnson, Director of Recruiting, Human Resources, Gate Gourmet
Jason Berkowitz, Vice President Client Services, Pontoon
Most organizations believe that they don’t have enough data, but in reality they actually have too much data but lack the necessary tools to diagnose the data and produce analytics that are relevant. Hundreds or even thousands of job descriptions and hiring mangers, and tens and hundreds of thousands applicants create data that is unmanageable using conventional approaches. In this session, you will hear how one company tamed their big data “opportunity” to improve the targeting quality of their candidate sourcing efforts, increased their quality of hire, reduced new-hire turnover, and ultimately reduced their recruiting cost ratios.
Attendees will learn:
- What is “Big Data” in the context of recruitment and what is it’s underlying value?
- What are some of the common challenges to effectively using data that is captured while operating a recruitment department?
- How can you over come those challenges and derive meaningful information from your recruitment data set?
- What tools and techniques can you use to immediately gain new insights into things like best sources of candidates, top yielding recruitment campaigns, the relevance of local markets, diversity recruitment, and candidate behavior during the engagement process
- How to use the data you already have to enhance your recruitment operations