What’s an HR professional to do when “tried and true” HR practices are met with disinterest or even resistance? What do you do when the pace of change all around outstrips your ability to adapt? In this HCI Keynote video, Ben Bratt, Vice President of HR, Talent and Organization Capability at T-Mobile, relates how the HR function at this self-described “wireless rebel” is revolutionizing its strategy and processes to better serve employees and managers.
- Make employees and managers your key customers; identify their pain points and find ways to solve them.
- Consider how you would design your HR function if you were building it from the ground up today.
- Replace your dusty, bureaucratic performance management system with a deck of cards.
- Remove unnecessary barriers to participation in your employee engagement surveys.
- Improve your candidate experience by making it easier to apply and easier to opt-out.