Leadership is a journey of learning opportunities, in which individuals face transformational challenges that help them grow with time. For this reason, no two journeys are alike.
- Consider the following questions to gauge the quality of how you currently develop leaders:
- Is there a clear link between business goals and your leaders’ development plans?
- Do you have a cookie-cutter approach to leadership development, or do you personalize the experience for your leaders?
- What do you do before and after formal learning or training to ensure application of new skills?
- Do you involve senior management in development initiatives?