In the modern labor market, your competitors for top talent are no longer limited to your industry or geographic region. A strategic approach to talent acquisition is now more essential than ever, but many organizations have yet to master the basics of consistent, effective recruiting operations. In this HCI Keynote, Amy George, Vice President of Talent, Diversity and Inclusion for Terex, explains how this global construction equipment manufacturer partnered with an RPO provider to transform its talent acquisition operations and enable HR to focus on strategically important issues like employment branding, STEM talent shortages, and gender diversity.
- Learn why recruiting is not the best use of your HR business partners’ time.
- Discover how the right RPO partner can enhance the visibility, compliance, efficiency, and overall consistency of recruiting operations.
- Increase your presence in K-12 education to inspire future generations of STEM talent.
- Leverage employees as talent ambassadors to increase the diversity of your talent pools.
- Find the right balance between aspiration and reality in your employment brand message.