How do you take a business from total obscurity to an industry benchmark? What is the role of leadership and cultural transformation in such a journey? In this HCI Keynote, Simon Lewis, Owner of Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa, describes his team’s journey to successfully rebrand and reinvent a former Ritz-Carlton property, despite a painful starting point. Learn how, in the years since its separation from Ritz-Carlton, the Eau Palm Beach has successfully driven business results by changing its core identity.
- Everyone wants an emotional connection to their work; only values-based organizations can provide that.
- Learn to create and embed a completely new set of values that your people will support.
- Understand the four most common objections to change and how to overcome them.
- Hold your leaders accountable for implementing, supporting, and owning your cultural transformation.
- Give new hires first-hand experiences that demonstrate how your values translate into actionable behaviors.