Andrea Procaccino, during her tenure as Global Head of Learning & Development at Avon Products Inc.
More than anything else, the Internet and all of the social tools on it have made building communities of thought easier than ever. In business, these platforms are an ideal learning opportunity to leverage collaboration, knowledge exchange, and brainstorming — helping companies get the most out of their employees while finding a cost effective solution that still allows for all of the benefits of face-to-face collaboration.
In this session you will learn:
- How these new technologies break from traditional schools of thought and can be more effective
- What kinds of business opportunities and projects have resulted from these social communities
- How organizations can promote the creation and development of internal social communities, andhow to get leadership buy-in to do so
- How to use these technologies to increase learning and engagement of employees.
- How to implement one of these technologies as part of your overall learning platform