In this 10 minute interview with David J. DeFilippo, Ed.D., Chief Learning Officer for Suffolk Construction. We ask him:
- Is it hallmark at Suffolk Construction that all employees participate in L&D opportunities?
- Can you explain how L&D efforts are structured at your organization?
- What are the most important learning science theories and research right now?
- Are most organizations embracing what we know in order to be more effective?
- How can L&D structure and support managers who are adept and accountable for coaching their direct reports?
Click here to learn more about the 2016 Learning and Leadership Development Conference