Are you frustrated that no matter what you try, your change initiatives seem to either fail outright or produce gains that don’t last? As many as 70% of organizational change initiatives fall short of expectations. In this HCI Keynote video, Barbara A. Trautlein, Ph.D., Principal and Founder of Change Catalysts, shares techniques and strategies to build your own “change intelligence” and make you a more effective change champion in your organization.
- Engage the brain, inspire the heart, and motivate the hands to get people moving in positive, new directions so change sticks.
- Diagnose your own Change Intelligence, and appreciate the strengths and blind spots of your Change Leadership Style.
- Develop your CQ to drive change that gets results, recoups your investment, and makes a bottom line difference for your organization, team and career.
- Learn how CQ bolsters talent agility and promotes agile organizations.
- Emerge as a more competent and confident – and less stressed and frustrated – leader of change.