“The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.” – Alan W. Watts
In our shared experiences with dramatic change facing our corporations, industries, fields, and teams, leveraging change can be a gift in the business world. Opportunity knocks when a business challenge presents a need to fully transform a function. This session will share with you one organization’s success in capitalizing on its ripeness for change through evolving a learning & development function from an operational state to a strategic advantage.
You will learn:
- How to perform a current state assessment that highlights a compelling need for change
- An approach to engaging the business in change tactics so that they want to be along for the ride
- Strategies to take your function from tactical to strategic in a year
Following a presentation, participate in a workshop in which you will:
- Complete a brief quiz to assess where your function resides on a strategic maturity scale.
- Collaborate with colleagues to identify the most successful techniques implemented across your businesses, accelerating your function’s strategic presence.
Roundtable Keynote Presenter