Partner with HCI to collaboratively, define, and lead insight on trending topics in HR today.
HCI’s unique research partnership opportunities help you set the agenda and shape the conversation with your clients and prospects by uncovering new insights, compelling stories, and innovative ideas.
Our expert team of research analysts will work with you throughout the process, ensuring that the report captures the issues most critical to your organization’s vision
Signature Series Partnership
HCI’s Signature Series Research Partnership is our most comprehensive research suite. Topics for this partnership are identified through extensive surveys of current HCI users to identify their most pressing HR challenges.
As our research partner, you’ll work with us to jointly define a leading-edge point of view, help shape the research report and associated content, and benefit from continual lead generation over the course of the project.
Signature Series Benefits
- Year-long, integrated opportunity to engage in dialogue with HCI's membership through various types of online content — webcasts, podcasts, and more
- Promotion, exposure, branding, and lead generation associated with HCI’s most collaborative partnership vehicle
- Opportunity to present research findings on stage at one of HCI’s seven annual HR conferences
76% of buyers want B2B vendors to use more data and research to support their content. 99% say they want content with insight from industry thought leaders and analysts.
- DemandGen, 2017
Custom Research Projects
Work in partnership with HCI research analysts to design a custom research project. From survey design, to report creation and promotion, we’ll maintain a collaborative partnership for the life of the project. An HCI research report is a powerful marketing tool that aligns your message with our trusted brand, positions you as a thought leader in your chosen area of practice, and helps you build the business case for launching new products and entering new markets.
Just like Signature Series, you’ll receive full distribution rights for any research deliverables. You’ll be granted access to the HCI Underwriter Portal to track leads in real time.
- Expert survey design, data analysis, secondary research and interviews subject matter experts
- Multiple report design and layout options
- Turnkey promotional toolkit
- Multimedia promotional add-ons such as webcasts, podcasts, tools or templates
Contact us at 866-538-1909 or email@example.com