Ken Oehler is a Partner and Global Culture & Engagement Practice Leader for Aon Hewitt who specializes in human capital strategies and interventions linked to business objectives. He has 20 years of consulting experience and has worked with clients in a variety of industries across the globe. The scope of his Strategy, Planning & Change Implementation consulting activities has included:
- Culture and business strategy alignment
- Employee engagement research and interventions
- Total Rewards Strategy and Total Rewards Optimization
- Balanced Scorecards and Human Capital Scorecards
- Merger and acquisition integration
- Change management
Ken earned a Ph.D. in Industrial & Organizational Psychology from DePaul University and a B.A. in Economics from the University of Michigan.