|Presented by:||Lee Salz, President, Sales Architects|
|Date:||Thursday, Mar 07 2013 2:00pm EST|
Hired and fired! It’s the revolving door of hiring people and firing them 90 days later for poor performance. It’s as if there is an affliction turning rock stars into bumbling fools during their first three months with companies.
You loved them in the interview, but somehow they flopped on your team. Many leaders and business executives point their fingers at employees for failing to deliver on expectations. However, those fingers should be pointed at the executives if a structured onboarding program is not in place.
Lee B. Salz, sales management strategist and talent management expert, helps companies launch sales team onboarding initiatives designed to reduce ramp-up time and increase sales performance. While many think of onboarding as merely the completion of new-hire paperwork, Lee’s approach creates bridges connecting employee potential with job proficiency, resulting in fast results! Join us for this virtual training to learn how to protect that investment and ensure a high rate of return.
Don’t miss these webcast takeaways:
- Why most executives think onboarding is unnecessary for the sales team, and the financial impact of not having a structured onboarding experience
- How to get corporate buy-in when launching an onboarding initiative
- Why the starting point is the end when creating an onboarding program
- A specialized onboarding methodology that ensures your program hits the mark
- The key to getting necessary feedback to continually enhancing onboarding