The War for Engagement – How the World’s Top Companies Gain Competitive-Edge Through Progressive Engagement and Enablement Strategies
|Presented by:||Andy Hobart, Managing Director, Wates Living Space|
|Presented by:||Ben Hubbard, Director, Europe, Hay Group Insight|
|Date:||Tuesday, Mar 19 2013 3:00pm EDT|
Andy Hobart is a Chief Executive with extensive experience leading international divisions of diverse blue chip organizations in the industrial and service industries. During this webinar Andy will discuss his experiences at the RAC, Rentokil Initial and Balfour Beatty - all of which traditionally operated as a federation of highly autonomous businesses, with a very commercially / financially oriented management style.
Andy will share 5 key insights into running a successful employee survey program through the eyes of a CEO:
- The role of measurement & survey tools as a key to engaging the management - but not the end in itself
- Why the “theatre” of the process is critical to making an impact?
- Why focus on response rates?
- How to drive dialogue & action planning?
- The role of leadership and how to embed the lessons learnt into an annual cycle?
Co-presenting with Andy will be Ben Hubbard. Ben is Director for Europe at Hay Group Insight, Hay Group’s global employee survey research division. Through innovative engagement and communications tools Ben has helped many of the world's largest and most complex organisations align their people behind their strategy to improve levels of performance.