Small business might be the backbone of the US economy, yet most fail in the first five years. Small businesses can not afford to make the wrong talent decisions. Recruiting leaders—and, often, one-man bands—must make sure they focus precious time and processes on the talent pipeline required to build for the future.
You’ll learn the tips for hiring winning talent at smaller organization:
- How to be transparent with all successes to get the attention of leadership.
- Learn when—and how—to say no.
- Selection tips to get the right person in.
- Tips to prioritize open recs.
- How to address employee culture for branding, engagement and retention.