How many times do you attend events, take a lot of notes, but then fail to put them into place when you return to work? This session is designed to break that cycle by giving you the chance to apply real-world “hacking” techniques to your biggest HR challenges and problems. Through this creative destruction, we will break some of our old thinking, create new solutions, and then share our work with the other attendees at the end of the event. If you are an innovative leader that needs a creative outlet or if want to do some hands-on work, then join us in the workgroup!
You will learn:
- The backbones of running a hackathon and how this drives innovation
- How to apply hackathons to the workplace with experiential learning exercises
- The process of creative deconstruction in creating new more efficient solutions
- The potency of applying a hacking mindset to your work
- A simple four-step process of hacking that can be easily learned and applied to foster creativity and innovation
- New insights and ideas for how to improve the impact of your efforts