In today’s competition for top talent, only the bold come out ahead. As a global leader in consulting, design and operations for a variety of industrial, government and energy clients, CH2M was on a mission for stronger talent and a better way forward. Their better way was a proactive talent acquisition strategy that focused on brand and candidates first. To get there, CH2M refreshed its brand and transformed how it defined and executed its talent acquisition strategy, processes and team―following more in the footsteps of digital marketing organizations than traditional talent acquisition organizations.
Hear Amy Albright, Director of Global Recruiting Operations, discuss how this organization transformation helped them build a more authentic employer brand that focused on storytelling and then operationalized it through recruitment marketing efforts to attract more candidate leads, build better relationships, and hire the right people to thrive in the CH2M culture.
Key highlights of this presentation include:
- The processes and drivers needed to rethink and transform talent acquisition in your organization
- How to partner with Marketing to define your unique Overall Value Proposition
- The creation of a recruitment marketing discipline
- How CH2M measures recruitment marketing results and optimizes its strategy
- How to leverage Recruitment Marketing technology to nurture talent communities