Break out of the “trade show” mentality.
HCI Conferences are hands-on learning events that attract HR decision makers and influencers looking to build skill sets and change mindsets.
HCI Conferences cover trending and critical issues in human capital strategy while offering underwriters unprecedented access to attendees, even away from the exhibit hall.
About Our Attendees
When an HR professional attends one of our seven annual events, they are looking for opportunities to learn and grow personally as well as professionally. Their organizations have tasked them with becoming more strategic and having a bigger impact on the business. They have identified problems in the way they’re doing business today, and are actively seeking solutions—both in the experiences of our keynote speakers, and from our sponsorship partners.
As an HCI Conference Sponsor, you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to the conversation and get meaningful face time with attendees. Each event is designed to incorporate sponsor access and exposure throughout. You can do more than staff a booth—our conferences feature opportunities to sponsor after-hours networking, interactive workshops, small-group roundtables, and more.
- Dedicated outreach to your key prospects to maximize opportunities for interaction
- Extended opportunities to promote your clients in the marketplace, including podcast interviews, video teasers, and more
- Opportunities for HCI to arrange small after-hours networking opportunities for you and your clients or top prospects
- Extended branding for your organization
Average conference audience profile:
74% of consumers say engaging with branded event marketing experiences makes them more likely to buy products being promoted.
- Event Marketing Institute, 2016
Contact us at 866-538-1909 or firstname.lastname@example.org