An Invitation to Potential Partners
In 2017, HCI will comprehensively examine several topic areas that are of great interest to our members—our 2017 Signature Series. These topic areas were selected from a rigorous interview and survey process with our membership. We seek four partners with whom to collaborate on these initiatives.
- INCLUSIVE DIVERSITY: Building an Organizational Strategy that Works
- CUSTOMER-CENTRIC ACQUISITION
- BUILDING THE WORKFORCE OF THE FUTURE
- THE ATTENTION ECONOMY: Bringing Mindfulness to Work and Leadership to Create Workplaces Where People Can Thrive
Benefits of Sponsorship
- An opportunity to partner with HCI to shape, define, and lead insight and practice in an issue area that is current and top-of-mind in leading organizations and their talent executives.
- A year-long, integrated opportunity to engage in dialogue with HCI’s membership and the outside world through online media, original content, and in-person conferences.
- The promotion, exposure, branding, and lead generation associated with HCI’s deepest, most collaborative partnership vehicle.
- A survey-based research report
- Two webcasts
- One podcast
- Three dedicated email sends
- Diamond branding and keynote at an HCI conference
- Content landing page on hci.org
- Integrated social media and press campaigns
- Optional joint appearances in sponsor’s own events and media
- Full distribution rights for all the content assets produced