Talent systems range from technology that manages organizational processes, such as recruiting, leadership development, performance management, and succession, to HR systems that support processes such as payroll, leave management, and time and attendance. Learn how to evaluate technology vendors and solutions, get the most from HR software trends and effectively integrate your technology to get a total picture of your people.
For several years of my long career, I worked in the Supply Chain department of a global Fortune 500 company. I quickly learned the value of following a structured RFP process when determining which supplier to use for a particular item or service. The enjoyable portion of the experience was the wide variety of running RFPs for items which ranged anywhere from purchasing vehicles and vehicle parts, all the way to purchasing Hispanic marketing services. Assessing the right HR technology purchase should be no different.Read more
Imagine your organization has done the following…
- Had a key area of your business that had long been underperforming due to a variety of factors.
- Determined that you needed to act immediately to address that key area; let’s call it “Plan A”.
- Did everything in your power to address the specific need and did so in a matter that places all of your future success on the outcome of that investment; Plan A.
- Even further, Plan A is so heavily invested in, your organization barters away possible “Plans B, C and D” to secure success for Plan A.
- Let’s see how this plays out…