The global economy requires a global workforce. The right HR strategy can develop the leaders you need to adapt to changing cultures, intense competition, and expanding markets. Learn how you can attract and retain global talent, use virtual solutions to connect a distributed workforce, and take advantage of international work assignments to strengthen your talent’s experience.
Imagine your organization has done the following…
- Had a key area of your business that had long been underperforming due to a variety of factors.
- Determined that you needed to act immediately to address that key area; let’s call it “Plan A”.
- Did everything in your power to address the specific need and did so in a matter that places all of your future success on the outcome of that investment; Plan A.
- Even further, Plan A is so heavily invested in, your organization barters away possible “Plans B, C and D” to secure success for Plan A.
- Let’s see how this plays out…
Imagine if you had a group of trusted friends and business contacts who could find you the perfect person to fill a crucial position at your company. Better still, imagine if that group could line up a fantastic new hire for your business at minimal cost, with minimal stress. It would mean less reliance on expensive and hit-and-miss traditional job advertising methods, as well as more chance of finding talent which was the right ‘fit’ for your organization.Read more